Supporting one of the partners of the firm, the position holder must:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the preparation of tenders;
- Do project design and prepare presentation documents;
- Draft execution plans and construction details;
- Manage project phases;
- Lead team members (internal and external);
- Plan project needs;
- Organise coordination meetings and contact with the client representative;
- Manage internal and external communications;
- Efficiently delegate tasks;
- Contribute to the team dynamic with personality and team spirit.
PROFILE AND QUALITIES:
- Have a University degree in Architecture;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as an architect;
- Be a member in good standing of l’Ordre des architectes du Québec;
- Be aware that versatility and multi-tasking ability is a must;
- Be organised and able to meet deadlines;
- Be willing to integrate socially and share knowledge;
- Experience in the healthcare, education and institutional sectors is an asset;
- Excellent command of the French language written and spoken, knowledge of English is an asset;
- Have excellent command of AutoCAD, Revit and MS Office.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Pleasant and stimulating work environment;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Possibility of flexible work hours;
- Full time position 40 h/week;
- Possibility of adhering to the VRSPs;
- Collective insurance (prescription, dental, etc.);
- Professional development paid by employer.
All interested parties must submit their resume and cover letter by email to Jordane Bourassa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are always looking for competent and motivated professionals who are looking for ways to challenge themselves. If this is a profile that speaks to you, we invite you to send your information to the attention of Jordane Bourassa at email@example.com.